Come along on a guided tour of this medieval fortified town and discover the human and architectural history of this famous UNESCO-heritage listed site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the main entrance to the castle, in front of Porte Narbonnaise. In the square you will find the statue of Dame Carcas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will climb 200 steps to reach the top of the ramparts. There is no elevator.