Immerse yourself in the wildest nature of rural Rome, stopping at some points to explore. You will also dock at an ancient Roman port, where you can taste wines, meats, and typical cheeses.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian
- Pickup included
- We Pick up customers in Anagnina subway station in Rome for free - directly connected with the Termini Central Station. For the morning tour we pick at 9.30 and we drop off at 14.00 For the afternoon tour we pick at 14.30 and we drop off at 19.00
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Showers are available at the conclusion of the tour