Marvel at the incredible art collections of the Vatican Museum on a guided tour with an art historian including the Sistine Chapel. Enjoy round-trip transportation to Castel Gandolfo, the Pope's summer residence, and visit the Vatican's scenic gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Near the Vatican Museums Entrance, Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, ItalyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Head covering or kippah
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This tour will not include a visit to St. Peter's Basilica
- During state visits or special religious events, parts of the Vatican may close unexpectedly; if an area normally covered on the tour is closed, the guide will provide explanations of the closed areas from outside and they will show you an extra area inside the Vatican Museums
- Often artwork undergoes restorations or is loaned to another museum as an exhibit; the itinerary will include the stop if it is open to be seen or add a substitute