Explore Catania and discover its gems on a private walking tour. See monuments that made Catania one of Italy's most important Renaissance cities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, German, Spanish, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is Piazza Stesicoro in Catania, at the foot of the monument dedicated to Vincenzo Bellini.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The price of the tour does not include any entrance fees. If you decide to visit the interior of some palaces or churches, you'll need to buy your tickets at that time
- Tours operate even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain the tour may be canceled and you will be given a full refund
- If you book a morning tour (from Monday to Friday), you can also walk through the Pescheria (near Piazza Duomo), Catania's main market and the second most important market in Sicily