Discover the wonders of Etna, the highest active volcano in Europe. Experience the unique landscapes of the volcano on a nature walk that’s a perfect balance of adventure and learning. Take in views of the Valle del Bove and explore Hornitos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Italian, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your driver/guide at the location provided in the activity supplier's email, which you will receive the day before your tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Child safety seat