Be amazed by the Aquafari Culebra, one of the most impressive tours with the clearest waters, pristine beaches, and sea life. Snorkel with turtles in Puerto Rico's snorkeling paradise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide in front of the boarding area for your ferry tickets. Your guide will be holding a sign and/or wearing a red shirt that reads "Kayaking Puerto Rico".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Waterproof bag
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48-hours of booking, subject to availability
- Make sure to wear or bring shoes that can get wet (flip flops are fine)
- Cameras are only recommended if waterproof
- Please do not bring extra valuables - keep it simple
- Guests with neck, back problems, pregnant women, epilepsy, dizziness, or recent surgeries are not recommended to participate in this tour
- Private parking facilities are available at the Ceiba Ferry Terminal
- The local partner is not affiliated in any way to the Ceiba Ferry Administration (The Puerto Rico Maritime Transport Authority) and therefore has no control over ferry delays or cancellations
- The activity provider does not provide transport, but they can give you recommendations upon request