Prepare to be scared as the lines between reality and fantasy blur on this 45-minute walking tour of Charleston's Old City Jail. Make your way through the building as your guide shares stories of the infamous criminals once housed in the jail's walls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Tour the Old City Jail of Charleston, South Carolina, with an intimate and up-close looking at the facilities
- Hear the stories of the prisoners once housed in this jail
- Stay alert to discover if you can feel the presence of those who once lived in the jail
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
21 Magazine St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The experience is NOT recommended for small children.
- All customers must provide a cell phone number with their reservation. If the customers don't have a cell phone number, they must provide a name of their hotel in case we need to reach them.
- Customers must call and confirm reservations 24 hour in advance.