This tour gives you a day in the Lake District National Park, leaving from Chester. It’s an ideal way to see the amazing landscapes associated with this stunning National Park and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Outside Chester Railway Station at 8:40 AM for a 8:45 AM departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please be outside Chester Railway at 8:40 AM for an 8:45 AM departure
- Please note, this tour is not suitable for children under 5
- All passengers must have their own seat
- Timings may vary depending on traffic and weather
- Minimal walking is required, but please remember to wear sensible shoes and bring a light raincoat
- Routes are subject to change without notice and the vendor reserves the right to alter tours in the event of severe inclement weather, traffic congestion, or for operational reasons
- Due to COVID-19 this itinerary now includes the Langdale Valley, Blea Tarn, Coniston, Tarn Hows and Hawkshead