The Montessu necropolis, located in a natural trachyte amphitheatre, is the most imposing and extensive necropolis of domus de janas (rock-hewn chamber tombs) in southern Sardinia. Discover this site with a guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Wait in your hotel lobby for your guide.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to availability, please be aware that for groups of more than 8 participants, the vehicles used on the tour may be different from those in the description
- Tickets and insurance are included
- Meals and gratuities are not included