Explore the rugged terrain of Sardinia on a guided day tour from Chia. Enjoy driving a new quad bike through dirt paths that lead to mountains, forests, waterfalls, and Is Cannoneris national park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Location is next to a private parking area.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Credit card
- Long pants
- Closed-toe shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- If weather conditions become severe after the tour has started, it will be canceled without a refund
- The excursion cannot be done until passing a driving test for the vehicle
- If the driving test is failed, the excursion will be canceled, and the amount paid will be refunded except for extra services such as pickup
- Our tours are led with professionalism, we pay extreme attention to details and the safety of the participants. Anyway, even doing our best there is always a small percentage of risk that depends on the driver.
- Please be aware that our insurance covers only third parties. Damages to the Quads are not included and must be paid by the guest before returning to the meeting point. A credit card is mandatory.
- The worst scenario for Quad damages could be €8.000,00. For peace of mind during your tour, we suggest buying hire insurance to protect yourself against collisions and accidental damages. Get insured now from €60,00. Please send a message to +39 3500146833 to get your quote.