Hike and bike through the rainforests of the Mae Sa Valley on a day trip from Chiang Mai. Take a 5-kilometer hike with an experienced local and discover villagers going about their everyday lives. Then, get off-road on a 20-kilometer bike ride.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Chiang Mai.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour involves about 5 kilometers of hiking and 20 kilometers of cycling. It is suitable for participants with good physical fitness
- Vegetarian and other dietary needs can be catered for. Please advise at time of booking if required
- Wear suitable outdoor clothing, such as hiking boots or runners, and bring a hat, sunglasses sunscreen and insect repellent
- This activity is not recommended for people with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that the timings mentioned are estimates only and some factors cannot be controlled (such as traffic conditions)
- Routes may vary according to the season but your guide will do their best to help you discover the most scenic places in the area