Enjoy this Hike and bike discovery in the Mae Taeng valley, as a great day trip from Chiang Mai. Hike a 5-kilometer trail and bike a 20-kilometer+ cycling loop in the valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Chiang Mai. The driver will be holding a sign with your name on it. Please be ready in the lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Cycling clothing
Know before you go
- Hike approximately 5 kilometers (3 hours) and a 20 kilometers cycling trip, all flat. Tour suitable for participants in good physical conditions and previous experiences in the activities.
- Vegetarian and other dietary needs can be catered for with prior notice.
- Wear suitable outdoor clothing, and runners.
- This activity is not recommended for people with poor level of fitness or medical conditions.
- Please note that the timings mentioned are estimates only and some factors cannot be controlled (such as traffic conditions).
- Both hiking and cycling routes may vary according to the season (rain, local events, etc.).