Abseil into the sinkhole of the Sima de las Cotorras on a 7-hour rappeling tour from Tuxtla Gutiérrez. Jump into the 420-foot chasm in the karst plateau, known for its thousands of green parakeets, and marvel at cave paintings up to 10,000 years old.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up from hotels in Tuxtla Gutierrez
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please bring drinking water, comfortable shoes, sun block, and suitable clothing
- Prepare or have breakfast at your hotel before departure
- This activity is not suitable for people with back or leg injuries