This popular 1.5-hour daytime river and lake tour delights families of all ages with incredible views of Chicago's world-renowned architecture and stunning skyline whilst lively tour guides bring the city's rich history to life with fun stories and facts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Check in at Blue Awning for Mercury, Chicago's Skyline Cruiseline Located on the Riverwalk level at the South East corner of the Michigan Ave. bridge, where Michigan Ave. & Wacker Dr. intersect.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Cruises operate rain or shine - both open and covered seating is available onboard
- Children under 5 are always welcome free of charge
- Beverages - including water, soda, wine, and beer - are available for purchase onboard
- No food is sold on the boat, though you are welcome to bring your own snacks or brown-bag meal aboard
- Strollers may be brought aboard and will be folded and stored in the salon for the duration of the cruise. They are not allowed on the deck. Please note, children must be removed from strollers prior to boarding
- For safety reasons, motorized scooters and electric wheelchairs cannot be accommodated aboard the ship. Guests who are able to transfer may use the company's manual wheelchair, based upon availability
- Latecomers cannot be refunded