Embark on a history-based guided walking tour and discover the stories of Chicago’s gangsters and ghosts. Learn about the city’s darker side and creepy past as you explore the Chicago Loop district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Wyndham Hotel building in front of the large "Hoyt's" restaurant sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with infants
- The tour is 1.5 miles total walking, with a 20-minute break at a famous gangster hangout
- Children aged 6 and under can join this tour for free