This hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Chicago takes you on an extensive route, showcasing the best the city has to offer. The tour travels through Grant Park and Millennium Park, to the city’s top skyscrapers, and to other top attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- See Chicago's top attractions like the Willis Tower and Navy Pier from the top of a double-decker bus
- Hop on or off any of the 13 convenient stops on the route
- Enjoy live guides as they offer informative commentary about the city of Chicago
- Hop-on Hop-off Tour of The Big Loop
- Admission to the Chicago Architecture Center
- Live guides
- Free Wi-Fi, Big Bus App and Bus Tracker available with every ticket
- Complimentary bag of Garrett's Popcorn
- Admission to attractions
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please redeem your pass at Stop 1, Chicago Riverwalk (located at 98 E Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL, 60601) with one of the local tour guide's representatives. Once you redeem your voucher, you will have the freedom to hop on and hop off any of Big Bus Chicago's 12 stops.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Big Bus is closed on Thanksgiving (November 28), and Christmas Day (December 25).
- Your pass is valid for either 1 or 2 calendar days from the time of first use (depending on option chosen). It is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Children under the age of 3 may travel free of charge but must be accompanied by a dedicated adult (1 adult to 1 child) and cannot occupy a seat that's meant for a fare-paying passenger.
- The local partner reserves the right to deviate from the service route whenever it is reasonably prudent to do so, given circumstances beyond their control.