Thrills, gangsters, murder, and mayhem are all on the agenda on this fun but chilling nighttime Segway tour of Chicago. Guides become ghost hunters as you creep through the shadows to sites such as Haunted Fort Dearborn, Death Alley and so many more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Office is located at the NE corner of Columbus Drive and Monroe Street. When you are on the intersection of Columbus Drive and Monroe look for the orange flag signs that say "Segway Tours." The supplier is located one level below the street and has Orange A-frame signs with arrows pointing the way. Please call 312.552.5100 if you get lost. Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled tour for check-in. Late arrivals will not be able to join tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sandals or flip flops
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- All participants must sign a waiver and release. You must be over 12 years old to participate, and under-18s must be accompanied by an adult. Participants must weigh a minimum of 100 pounds and less than 260 pounds. Please do not wear shape-up shoes or any shoe without a flat sole. Pregnant women may not participate in this activity. Those suffering from seizure disorders, unable to climb stairs without assistance, with recent joint replacements, or the unable to stand for more than 1 hour should not participate. Further restrictions may apply.
- The bathrooms near the office are closed for maintenance. Please use the washroom prior to your arrival. There are several bathroom stops along the tour route.