Experience the art of chocolate making in our hands-on workshop, where you'll indulge in the delicious world of chocolate and create your own sweet masterpieces.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- English, German
Select participants and date
From the U-Bahn station “Pilgramgasse,” it is only a 3-minute walk to Chocolate Museum Vienna. You can reach the station via green line U4 or take Bus 14A or 12A, which stops directly in front of the museum. The entrance door is on the corner of Schönbrunner Straße and Reinprechtsdorfer Straße.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Workshop not recommended for children under 5 years old
- You will be provided with everything you need: cookware, ingredients & recipes
- You don't need any previous cooking experience to attend the chocolate workshop
- We do not produce chocolate from bean to bar, and we do not teach how to temper chocolate at home
- The workshop lasts approximately 60 minutes
- The museum visit is approximately 15 minutes