See the sights of the Garden City with a full-day ticket to the tram in Christchurch. Hop on and hop off the heritage vehicle all day to explore attractions in the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
Select participants and date
The tram loop starts at Cathedral Junction. However, you can also board the tram at any of the 18 stops along the city route by presenting your reference number.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Trams run every 15 minutes from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM in Summer, October-March and from 10:00 AM to 4:00 OM in winter, April-September
- Children under 15 years old are free of charge