A guided walking tour and scenic drive to Packhorse Hut From Christchurch. This small-group tour includes a local guide, lunch, and transportation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from any accommodation within 3.5 kilometers of the Christchurch city center. Please be ready and waiting in the hotel lobby, your guide will meet you there. Your guide will be wearing a branded uniform and pick you up in a white branded car or minivan.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Pickup from the Canterbury Museum is 9:00AM, please be ready and waiting. Your guide will meet you outside the main entrance to the Museum, they will be wearing a branded uniform and collect you in a white car or van.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- If this tour is unable to run because of bad weather, you will be given the option to either: swap your booking and do one of the other tours that depart Christchurch daily, choose another day to complete your tour, or receive a full refund