Enjoy a guided tour of the Melaten Cemetery in Cologne, where love, life, death, city history, and art merge vividly into one.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance to Melaten Cemetery in Aachener Straße, opposite house no. 251.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- This tour is only offered in German
- Weather-compatible clothing and appropriate footwear is recommended
- Children under 12 years of age take part in the tour free of charge
- The Melaten guided tour is a barrier-free tour
- The tour will take place even if it rains (except for severe weather warnings)
- No dogs allowed