Join a tour to see the most important sites of Ancient Rome brought to life. Visit the Colosseum, Forum, and Palatine Hill with an expert guide and learn all about a day in the life of Ancient Rome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
What customers loved
"The time given to answer questions and extra information ."
"The guide!! She was incredible, very informative and fun personality!"
"The huge knowledge fromt he tour guide, he was very infomrative"
- Skip the line at the Colosseum, Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Let your guide captivate you with stories of gladiators, emperors, and plebeians
- See the remains of temples, shrines, marketplaces, and much more
- Skip-the-line ticket
- 3-hour tour
- Tour guide
- Food or drink
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that there may be a queue to enter the Colosseum due to security checks
- This tour operates in all weather conditions
- The meeting time is subject to change and you will receive a phone call or text if this is the case