Marvel at the waterfalls, get close to the plants and animals, and take in the vistas as you skirt the cliffs of the Columbia River Gorge. Learn about the geological events that have shaped this place, as well as the more recent history of the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Columbia Gorge is typically cold, windy, and wet November to April. Please dress appropriately.
- Your tour will take place in a small group of no more than 11 participants.