Get off the usual tourist trail and take a 1.5-hour private guided walk through the alternative Christianshavn neighborhood of Copenhagen. Learn more about the Freetown of Christiania, where the old and new exist in harmony to create a free-spirited vibe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate clothing
- Bring a water bottle
- The tour does not take place inside the area of Christiania, as guides are not allowed to do tours there. Guests are welcome to continue into Christiania after the tour on their own (it is approximately a 15-minute walk back to Nyhavn).