What do you, Indiana Jones, and a scientist have in common? That’s right, curiosity and a thirst for discovery. Solve a trail of riddles and unlock Copenhagen's secrets. You’ll learn about the city, its secret spots, and fascinating history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Israels Square (Israelsplads), Linnésgade 3Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- There is no tour guide for this tour. All the information you need to start will be sent to you by email after booking.
- Games are available in English only.
- Just so you know: every riddle is made up of (cryptic) directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint or skip a riddle.
- The game is played on the browser of your phone. You will need only a small amount of data (max 2MB) and will not be required to download anything.