Visit two countries in one day on a guided day trip from Copenhagen. Tour the city of Lund and Malmö, take a ferry trip over the Øresund, and visit Hamlet's castle and the Øresund Bridge.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
Outside the Hotel Astoria, on the corner of Banegårdspladsen and Vesterbrogade.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Remember your passport for entrance to Sweden
- If you forget your passport your return journey to Copenhagen will be at your own expense
- There is a 10-minute walk to Kronborg, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Bringing a camera is recommended
- The bus is not accessible for wheelchair users
- You must bring your passport with you