Join your guide to explore Córdoba's Mosque-Cathedral, the Jewish Quarter, and the Alcazar of the Christian Kings. Get to know the city through discovering its history and most important monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- The Alcazar contains many stairs
- If you book this tour, you can ask your guides for the entry of "Iglesias Fernandinas"
- Children under 10 will not be provided with audio equipment