Explore the rich history of Córdoba as you visit its highlights on this guided walking tour. Learn about the diverse cultures of the city and visit its most iconic monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Tuesday to Saturday: Main door of the Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos. Sundays: Palacio de Congresos (Torrijos street). Look for the guide with the green umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour has a 100% penalty if you cancel 48 hours before the start of the tour.