Skip the ticket line to enter the great Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba. Then join a walking tour of the Jewish Quarter and visit the Córdoba Synagogue.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children under 10 will not be provided with audio equipment
- You will not be able to stay inside the Mosque-Cathedral after the guided tour
- This activity is suitable for wheelchair users as there are no stairs during the tour, but the ground is uneven in several places
- The Synagogue is closed on Mondays so it won't be possible to visit it on this day, but you will be able to see it from the outside