Enjoy a relaxed but highly-focused 2.5 to 3-hour stroll through the city center of Cork, stopping at a range of foodie hotspots. Discover local and Irish cuisine, meet artisan producers and superhero retailers, and visit some Irish Pubs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
At the Grand Parade Entrance to The English Market, Princes St, Centre, Cork, IrelandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Vegetarian options are available if you give the local tour operator prior notice