Take advantage of a water-sports combo activity in Coron with skiing, parasailing, banana boating, and more. Experience crystal-bottom kayaking over the blue waters and corals surrounding the island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- English, Tagalog
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet at the Royal Island Watersports office on the 1st floor of Coron Harbor Square. Optionally, you can take a local tricycle and tell the driver to drop you off at Coron Harbor Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- You can choose 2 water-rides from any of these (Same or different. However, min age requirements are different): banana boat, hurricane, bandwagon, flyfish
- Minimum age requirement for banana boat, bandwagon, parasailing is 4 years old
- Minimum age requirement for flyfish, hurricane, jetskiing is 18 years old
- All guests are required to sign a liability waiver form to acknowledge the risks of the activities. An adult should be present to sign the waiver for participants aged 4-17
- Do not participate in this activity if you’ve just consumed alcoholic beverages
- If the wave/wind is too rough or the weather is bad, the activity may be canceled