Join a boat tour from Porto aboard an eco-hybrid vessel and explore the stunning Scandola Nature Reserve in tranquility. Discover diverse wildlife and visit the secluded coastal village of Girolata.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Look for the Nave Va kiosk, where you will collect your tickets before boarding the boat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- If you have added the Calanche de Piana tour option, you will return to the harbor in the middle of the tour to drop off and collect customers, before heading out on the second part of your cruise
- For every morning departure, there is a 30 or 60-minute stop-over in Porto
- Guests can bring their own food and drinks
- Swimming is possible on the beach while visiting the village of Girolata
- Non-electric wheelchairs are allowed on the boat however, electric wheelchairs are not permitted onboard due to their heavy weight
- The boat goes into electric, silent mode only when in the Scandola Reserve