This Segway tour is the coolest way to to have fun at the beach. Located just a 30-minute drive from Dublin, discover the stunning coastline of County Meath from Laytown on an exciting tour along miles of sandy beach, playing games along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting times 10:30 AM, 2:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Glide along County Meath’s miles and miles of sandy beach
- Enjoy a fun and active Segway tour
- Play Segway frisbee, softball, cricket, and more
- Admire the vastness of this coastal location
- 2-hour Segway tour
- Instruction and safety training
- Photos and videos of your tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
- Children under 8 years
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
- People under 3 ft 9 in (120 cm)
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the entrance to the Beach Slipway, opposite the Coast Tavern pub.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Your guide will take photos and video footage during the experience and share this with you after the tour.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- All participants will take part in Segway rider and safety induction training. Training times may vary according to group.
- All participants must sign a liability waiver before the tour.