Discover the most scenic parts of Cozumel on a guided island tour by jeep. Choose to drive or ride as a passenger and visit the Maya ruins of El Caracol and the Punta Celarain lighthouse.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
For Puerta Maya and the International Pier, meet at Plaza Maya, 5 to 10 minutes from any pier. For Punta Langosta, the meeting point is at the entrance to Starbucks on the plaza.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The minimum age to drive is 18 years old and you must bring your driver's license
- You must know how to drive a manual transmission vehicle to sit in the driver's seat
- You must be 18 years old to drink alcohol, including beer and tequila
- Booster seats cannot be used in the jeeps
- Guests with neck, back, or hip ailments, those who have had recent surgery, and pregnant women cannot participate in this activity
- There is no lifeguard at the beach or pool. Swimming is at your own risk
- Please be aware of the time difference between some ships and the local time