Take the wheel of jeep and explore the jungle beauty of Cozumel. Drive through winding roads, dense forests, and lush vegetation to the legendary town of El Cedral where the island’s rich history comes alive.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
Select participants and date
MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: For this Mayan Jungle Jeep Adventure to Jade Caves & Snorkel your meeting point will be the following, depending on your cruise terminal: If your ship arrives at Punta Langosta Cruise Terminal: Please take a 5 minutes taxi to Plaza Maya beside 7/11 store front of Puerta Maya Pier and look for The Mayan Pyramid; If your ship arrives at the International Pier SSA: Exit your terminal and cross the street. Turn right on the sidewalk, your guide will be waiting for you at the Mayan Pyramid By Mayan Plaza. If your ship arrives at Puerta Maya Cruise Terminal: Please exit your cruise terminal and walk out to the street. turn left on the sidewalk and keep walking approximately 1/2 block use the crosswalk and meet your guide At The Mayan Pyramid at Mayan Plaza (in front of Puerta Maya cruise ship terminal). For guests staying in a Hotel Please take taxiOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult drivers
- Tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Bring bug spray