Visit the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba and enjoy a guided tour of the Jewish Quarter on a 2.5-hour guided walking tour. Learn about the history of the mosque, built in the 8th century and turned into a Catholic cathedral in the 13th century.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Please note, the synagogue is closed every Monday year-round, and in the evenings from 15 June to 15 September