In a small group of up to 6 guests, experience the life of Cretan shepherds on Lefka Ori Mountain. Stop for views of the spectacular Venizelos Gorge, and enjoy a wine tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Pickup included
- • Pick up is not always available from your hotel. You will receive a separate email/call from the local tour operator with the exact pick up point near your hotel. Please, make sure to check your spam folder, too.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please advise if anyone in your group is vegetarian or has a food allergy (a different menu can be arranged)
- This tour is not recommended for people who are unable to access the 3rd row of seats in a vehicle, for weight or other reasons. Please also note that this tour is for people no taller than 190cm (6,23 ft), for comfort reasons regarding the 3rd row of seats.