Go back in time and explore the beautiful and historic island of Spinalonga where Turkish, Saracen, Venetian and Greek history coalesce. Enjoy sandy beaches, shopping, and cultural highlights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Romanian, English, French, Polish, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off is conducted from the main roads outside your hotel. After booking the tour operator will contact you within 24 hours with a detailed description of your pickup point and time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- For the BBQ, choose between chicken, pork, or vegetarian
- The tour operator will send you an email with the exact pick-up time after the booking
- The ticket fee for Spinalonga is 8€ for adults, 4€ for students and seniors, and free for those under 18