Go back in time and explore the beautiful and historic island of Spinalonga where Turkish, Saracen, Venetian and Greek history coalesce. Enjoy sandy beaches, shopping, and cultural highlights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, Polish, English, Russian, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from the hotel/main road outside your hotel. The activity provider will contact you 24 hours before the excursion with a detailed description of your pickup point and time. If you don’t receive the mail, please check your spam/junk folders.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is subject to favorable sea and weather conditions
- The ticket fee for Spinalonga is €8 for adults, €4 for students and seniors (students from EU countries, citizens over 65 years old from EU countries), and free for those under 18
- Boat ticket with BBQ costs €12 for adults, and €6 for children aged 4-11 years
- After booking the activity provider will contact you 24 hours before the excursion with a detailed description of your pickup point and time. If you don’t receive the mail, please check your spam/junk folders