Hike in the Samariá Gorge on a day trip from Rethymno or Chania. See the rich flora and fauna of Europe's longest gorge. Encounter the Cretan "kri-kri" goat. End with time for a swim in the crystal-clear sea and lunch at a taverna in Agia Roumeli.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up from your hotel or the closest point to your hotel. You will receive the voucher with pickup details 1 day before your tour.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Your ticket with final details (pickup time and pickup point) will be available 1 day before your tour