We reach the famous beach of Matala. This is the place where Zeus, having taken the form a bull, swam ashore with Europa on his back before dragging her off to Gortys.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup for this option is only from the areas of Heraklion City and Ammoudara beach resorts. Pickup begins earlier than the stated starting time and is from your hotel or the closest point accessible by a vehicle. You'll receive specific pickup information in a separate email from the local partner (please check your spam folder).
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Infants will be seated with their parents on the bus and will not have their own seat