Cruise past long lines to the Palace of Knossos and immerse in Greek history. Use the same ticket to enter the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion later.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide next to the entrance of the archaeological site, by the ticket booth. Your guide will be holding a sign with the WeGuide logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please bring your passport, if you qualify for a reduced price
- During warm days, please wear walking shoes and bring sunscreen, a hat, and water
- The voucher is not your entry ticket; you need to exchange it at the meeting point at Knossos Palace
- With the ticket you get, you can enter the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion City as well. If you wish to use the combined entry ticket before the tour at Knossos Palace, please contact the activity provider within 24 hours of the start of the tour