Samariá Gorge is a National Park and a World Biosphere Reserve, as well as a major tourist attraction on the island of Crete. Enjoy a challenging hike through the amazing landscapes of limestone cliffs and quaint villages as you take in spectacular views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Chania or Rethymno, subject to days of operation.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- The terrain in the gorge is rough, rocky, and uneven and the hike is not suitable for anyone who has heart problems or is unfit, or for pregnant women
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- The free transfer service is only available in certain areas of Crete due to the size of the island
- An additional charge will be payable at the time of booking for the transfer service for customers staying outside of this area