Enjoy a 2-day tour traveling to Peru’s historic Sacred Valley. Visit the Moray archaeological site, the Maras Salt Mine, and Machu Picchu on a guided tour.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please provide your hotel’s name and address in Cusco City Center. Please indicate if you are staying at a private accommodation (with address), you will then be provided with a meeting point close by.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Hotel pick-up is from central Cusco hotels, if you are in an AirBnB you will have to come to the meeting point at the office
- The entrance to all Inca archeological sites is free until further notice due to COVID-19 regulations
- It is required to book your Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain tickets yourself and you must do so 1-3 months prior to the tour