Explore the north of Cusco near the Sacred Valley. You will visit Chinchero, an important Inka town and one of the foremost centers of handmade textiles. Afterwards, explore the ancient agriculture terraces in Moray and the pre-Inka salt mines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup available at downtown hotels in Cusco. Please indicate if you are staying at a private accommodation and provide your address and phone number. You will then be provided with a meeting point close by. Please allow an additional 10-15 minutes for your guide to find your place.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The local partner cannot be held responsible for the change of weather conditions during your tour; it is recommended to learn more about weather conditions via apps or any other method and then to choose the best day of departure based on that research