Explore the Inca ruins of the Inti Punku (Sun Gate) on a guided hike through the Peruvian mountains. Whilst hiking, you will also be able to view the Ollantaytambo Archaeological Site and the Urubamba River on this formidable mountain trek.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Please provide your hotel’s name and address in Cusco City Center. Please indicate if you are staying at a private accommodation (with address), you will then be provided with a meeting point close by.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The maximum altitude reached on this trek is 3,900 meters