Striking and mystical, Cusco's streets, squares, and valleys are seeped in history. See fortresses, sacred spaces, and ruins while learning all about the ancient Incan Empire.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please confirm your hotel name and address upon booking. Please wait in the hotel reception at the designated pickup time. In the case the hotel is outside the city center, pick up will be arranged from the inka ahy statue in the main square.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The tour will be held rain or shine
- Entrance to the cathedral, Qoricancha Museum, and the tourist ticket are not included. They should be paid in local currency