Explore Machu Picchu Citadel, a UNESCO world heritage site on a guided tour from Cusco. Learn about Inca civilization and witness the beauty of the valleys on a train journey to Aguas Calientes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please provide your hotel’s name and address in Cusco center. Please indicate if you are staying at a private accommodation (with address), you will then be provided with a meeting point close by.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Power bank
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You must bring a current valid passport on the day of travel.
- Please note that trains are scheduled according to availability and the guided tour of Machu Picchu lasts around 2-2.5 hours; there will be plenty of free time to enjoy Aguas Calientes before your return to Cusco.
- Machu Picchu is regulated by Peru Government; visitors are permitted to stay in the Citadel only during the guided tour. Please be aware that by regulation you may not re-enter the Citadel.
- The local partner will provide all tickets required for your entrance in the site and transportation.