Explore the ancient wisdom of the Incas at the Moray terraces and marvel at the spectacular salt mines of Maras on a breathtaking half-day tour from Cusco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Please provide your hotel’s name and address in Cusco center. Please indicate if you are staying at a private accommodation (with address) to coordinate your pickup.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
The meeting point will be at Plaza Regocijo (Kusipata) at the fountain.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The entrance to all Inca archeological sites is free until further notice due to COVID-19 regulations
- Partial tourist ticket for Moray is necessary (can be purchased on site for 70 soles)
- Entrance ticket to the Salineras salt mine (can be purchased n site for 10 soles)