Discover the historic center of Cusco from the comfort of an open-top bus. Visit the best lookouts in the city and pass by several historic archaeological sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Look for "Inka Altitude" office door and wait there for your guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The bus will not stop at or enter the sites of Sacsayhuaman, Q’enqo and Puca Pucara
- The tour takes place rain or shine — in case of rain, you can enjoy the tour from the ground floor of the bus
- The local partner cannot be held responsible for the change of weather conditions during your tour; it is recommended to learn more about weather conditions via apps or any other method and then to choose the best day of departure based on that research